Saturday, February 13, 2010

Burrito Love

Well it's been a while since I posted something on here. I'd like to get back into it, but until then feast your eyes on this poem. I won a free dinner for 2 to chipotle! (not because it was any good but merely because I entered the contest). But this was fun. "Who will you take to chipotle?" you may be asking yourself...well it depends on how nice you are to me!



Burrito Love



Yes, I see you burrito


From the outside you're not much to look at


A large, bland tortilla


White and somewhat crusty...



But I see what's within


Hot and steamy beans


covered shamelessly with cheddar cheese


please!


You tempt me with your foreign rice


and sexy spice


and oh! I know!


Cilantro!


Carne Asada


Send me to Tiajuana.


Salsa and guacamole,


I'll pass on posole


and just say "si" to your


burrito love.

No comments: